Business insurance is a general term that encompasses many different types of insurance available to businesses. There is a form of insurance available for every risk you could potentially face as a business owner. For example business insurance can help in the following situations:
• Protects against loss or damage to the business location and its contents.
• Protects your business if it would be sued.
• If your business uses vehicles, they will be covered.
• Insure your employees against on the job injuries.
• Covers your business in case there is an interruption of business.
Some business insurance may be optional while others are required by law. It can be a daunting task determining which types of insurance you need or should have as a business owner. At Weedin Insurance, we will evaluate your business, assess potential risks, and work to tailor a solution unique to you.
The most common types of business insurance are property, liability, and workers compensation insurance.
• Property Insurance covers damage to the business’ physical assets which may include the building and its contents such as inventory, furniture, and other’s property.
• Liability Insurance protects your company against negligent behavior or injury to others. This will cover medical expenses, as well as attorney fees and damages.
• Workers Compensation Insurance provides coverage when an employee suffers a workplace injury or illness. This coverage will also protect you as an employer from a lawsuit associated with such an injury or illness.
Many other types of business insurance exist, but which are necessary for your business? We focus on understanding your business so that we can provide you with meaningful options and appropriate levels of coverage. Some of these options may include:
• Commercial Auto Insurance
• Business Interruption Insurance
• Business Crime Insurance
• Umbrella Insurance Coverage
You work hard to make your business successful. Weedin Insurance will work hard to make sure your business is protected. Please contact us at (970) 667–2145 to speak with one of our experts about which types of business insurance are right for you. You may use our Business Insurance Tool to get started as well!
The Weedin Insurance Agency has been serving the Colorado community since 1956! We specialize in:
• Auto Insurance
• Homeowners Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Business Insurance
• Workers Compensation
• Health Insurance
• And Much, Much More!
Contact us at (970) 667–2145 or stop by one of our offices in Loveland or Berthoud to see how we can help you!