Restaurant and Bar and Brewery Insurance

Weedin Brewery logo for brewery insuranceWe specialize in Restaurant Insurance as well as Brewery Insurance and Bar Insurance.  At Weedin Agency, we’ve not only insured these businesses for over 6 decades, we’ve worked in the business as well. Running a restaurant, brewery, brewpub, or just plain old neighborhood bar is tough.  It is tougher if you’ve chased insurance from an agent who hasn’t seen  how your industry runs from the inside.  We have.  Many of our staff have experience working, waiting tables, tending bar, or even helping to manage these types of establishments.  Our friendly staff will work with you to make sure your unique facility has the coverage you really want and need while staying within your budget.  We have specialty coverages such as food spoilage, data compromise, pressure vessel coverage, business income, property, liability, umbrella, employment practices, pollution, workers compensation and much much more.  Bars, restaurants with alcohol, brewers and distillers all need specialized liquor liability protections as well.  Your lease may require special coverage for the building, HVAC systems or glass.  We can help.
If you need unique services such as employment manuals, safety checklists, foodsafe handling or more, we can assist with resources.

Click here to get started!